Q: Why should I hire a pet sitter?
A: Pets are much more likely to adjust to your absence if they remain in the environment in which they consider their home. Hiring a professional pet sitter affords you the peace of mind knowing that your pet’s needs are being met in every way conceivable in his/her home setting.
In addition to pet care, the professional pet sitter is able to provide essential home care services on a daily basis; this, in turn, will give your home a lived in look while you are away. Furthermore, hiring a pet sitter saves you the trouble of having to drop off your pet prior to your departure or pick him/her up upon your return. It also saves you from imposing on family, friends or neighbours.
Q: Why should I use Pitous Pis Tout - Dogs And All?
A: Loyalty, responsibility, professionalism and caring are just a few of the qualities to which we intend to adhere. Our clients are our partners. We share the responsibility of every pet under our care, and see ourselves as "part-time owners" of every animal and home that is entrusted to us.
We will provide your pet with the optimum care, attention, exercise, social interaction and love he/she needs. Should you be shopping around for a dog walker or a pet/home sitter, below is a list of points to keep in mind when considering Pitous Pis Tout - Dogs And All.
- We are insured and bonded.
- We are members of Pet Sitters International.
- We can provide references upon demand.
- We are honest, reliable, experienced and adept at what we do.
- We meet, greet and consult with clients and their pets as well as tour their homes prior to service bookings. Initial meetings are free of charge.
- We ensure that all dogs participating in group walks are sociable, non-aggressive and safe.
- We guarantee that each walker will handle a maximum of 4 dogs at a time regardless of how small your dog is. This guarantee applies to our "Trails For Tails Country Hike"' as well.
- A "doggie diary checklist" and/or a "kitty care journal" will be kept and entries will be made following each visit. The lists will cover aspects of your pet’s behavior, health and overall well-being while in our care. A "home care checklist" will be kept and entries will be made following every house visit.
- We are well versed in small animal emergency first aid.
- We have a personal veterinarian on call for emergencies.
- All employees are carefully screened and are insured and bonded while employed by Pitous Pis Tout - Dogs And All.
- Employees are trained and experienced in animal care.
- Our animal related education is ongoing.
- We work all year round - in any type of weather.
- We provide customized services and specialty services.
- Our prices are reasonable and competitive.
- We conduct quality control checks to ensure we provide you with optimum service.
- We are always open to (and encourage) client feedback.
- We are committed to making both you and your pet happy.
Q: What services do you provide?
A: We offer both group walks and private walks, pet and/or house sitting, as well as a variety of specialty services. For a more comprehensive, detailed description of the services we provide, please feel free to visit the service section of our website.
Q: What areas do you service?
A: We serve the following areas:
- Rivière des Prairies
If you live outside these areas of the city and you would like to hire one of our team members, feel free to contact us. We’ll try our best to accommodate you. Please note that Doggie Daycare is available to those living outside of the districts we serve. However, for those living outside our service areas an additional charge will be added to the cost of our pick-up & drop-off fees.